Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Skype...

The past few weeks I have used Skype as a way of contacting Jackie Gorski, my Podcast Project partner. I also use Skype to talk to my sister and niece who live in Atlanta, Ga. For my project Skype was very useful for contacting Jackie, and talking about our project, and the direction we wanted to go with the project. Skype was a great tool because it was hard to find time for Jackie and I to meet up and work on the project, so most of our work was done via Skype, Google Docs, and Email. We meet on Sunday and put the finale project together. So, Skype was a big help for us.

2 comments:

  1. I Skyped in to a teacher meeting in New Zealand last night (of course it was 4 PM today to them.) Dr. Strange is having many teachers skype in to talk to his classes, but there is no reason why individual students couldn't do the same.

    ReplyDelete