Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
blogs, wikis, presentations, Google Docs,
Google spreadsheets, Picasa, podcasts, videocasts, YouTube, movie making, posts you read,
PLNs, Twitter, other teachers and students outside of our region, comments4kids, comments4classmates, comments4teachers, iTunes, iTunesU
Ok Here I go!
1. The most useful tool(s) that I think will be: Google Doc's, PLN, Youtube, iTunes and iTunesU, Podcast and Videocast will be useful somehow I just have to figure out How am I going to use them in my Classroom? All of these tools we learned will be useful in the "modern age". Google Doc's will be useful for sharing and creating forums, quizzes, presentations, and many other things, Skype will be useful for contacting others and file sharing and working on projects YouTube, iTunes, and iTuneU will be useful for sharing my creations and my students creations, show examples of things, and much more.
2. Yes, there are things would of like to learn. Smartboard, this tool is going into every classroom, This is what school can afford. Smartboards can't grow leg and walk out of the room like an iPad can or a labtop. So maybe we need to spend more time learning how to work and create useful tools on the smartboard software, instead of creating presentations on useful tool that MAY be used in the classroom, instead we need to learn and create a presentation on tools that are BEING used in the classroom.
3. I will forget nothing or try not to forget because it maybe useful down the road but not today.
4. Nothing Excited me, but I was glade to understand how to use and learn how they are being used in class around the world.
5. Nothing was challenging to say. Everything was explain well enough to understand how to work it or create it.
6. Yes, because I already complete the assignment and understood the process of creating to completing the task.
7. Yes, go into the schools or contact the technology department of Mobile and Baldwin Counties and ask what types of Technology is being used in and outside the classroom and schools, and How can I prepare the "Future Teacher" to use this technology?
8. I think I am. If you were to give me assignment and the proper amount of time I could complete the assignment to above and beyond Standards.
9. I will go to workshops, keep up with the new technology, and stay in touch with my classmate from EDM 310 using the Alumni Blog.
Thank You, Dr. Strange for showing us this awesome technology.
See, Ya around.